Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ex Ignores You – So How to Get My Ex Back?

By Allen Lim

Perhaps your ex ignores you. So, that is really a big problem. How am I suppose to get my ex back, when I don't even have a chance to talk to him/her.

Well, I might have to ask you a few questions before I can give you the answer. First, I have to know how long you have already broken up. If you have just broken up only a few days ago, it is quite normal why your ex doesn't reply you.

(Note: For simplicity, I am going to use him/her interchangeably. The tips applies to both men and women.)

Perhaps, she is trying to avoid you. Or maybe she is not ready to face you yet. I will suggest that you do not call her for the time being. Perhaps, one month will be a good time. Give your girlfriend and yourself a chance to take a break. Call her one month later. Who know, she may decide to pick up the phone.

If you have already broken up for some time already, and you tried to call her but didn't receive any answer, then you might want to take a different approach instead.

Well, you can use the curiosity approach. How do you do that? You can leave her a message and then say something like, "Thank you for what you have done for me."

If you see such a message, will you start to become curious? I believe you would. So, she may try to call you back to check what she has done for you. Of course, you must have something to answer her, something that makes sense and you must have a plan about what you want to do next. Or else this technique can backfire on you. So, use this technique with caution.

Go to Get An Ex Back to find more advice and techniques on getting back your lost love.

No comments: